TPU RFID Animal Tags, Cow / Sheep / Cattle Ear Tags
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.5 US $0.4|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: AT-A1104
- Shape: Irregular Shape
- Power Supply Mode: Passive
- Material: TPU
- Protocols: ISO/IEC11785
- Unit Weight: About 7g(Female Buckle+Male Buckle)
- Keywords: RFID Animal Tags
- Transport Package: Plastic Bag
- Origin: Made in China
- Certification: RoHS, ISO, CE
- Chip Type: Read/Write
- Usage: Animals
- Work Frequency: 125kHz
- Endurance: 100,000 Times
- Chip: Em4200
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 8523521000
Read TPU LF Rfid Animal Tags , Cow / Sheep / Cattle Ear Tags Custom Chip
Animal ear tag are used by the livestock producer to keep production records of bloodlines, birth dates, vaccinations and other key criteria necessary for raising animals as a career.Without some form of identification, it would be impossible to manage the records of each animal, especially when entire herds are raised by one person or family.
1. Animal ear tag is applied in breeding population, epidemic prevention and control, meat quarantin.All the field of information management for animals and livestocks.
2. Ear tag is widely used for livestock or animal, such as cattle, cow, horse, sheep, pig etc.
3. It marked by laser engraving, has never decolorization effect.
4. Imported material can be cold antifreeze heat(TPU material and copper), ear plate and ear tag clamp used together.
5. Copper head stud earrings, not easy to loose, no corrosion, never rust
6. Color bright, eye-catching, easy to indentify.
|Data Memory||read only|
|Material||High quality TPU|
|Read Range||Up to 15cm (Depends on reader, antenna and envirment)|
|Chemical Resistance||Waterproof according to IP 67, resistant to sunlight. Resistance to immersion in water.|
Shock: IEC 68-2-27
Vibration: IEC 68-2-6
|Operating range||-20°C to 80°C|
|Craft||laser engraved number or inkjet print number|
How to use?
1,First principle is to use an applicator with the appropriate ear tag.
2,Be sure that animal is restrained and the plier is clean.
3,The applicator should enable the operator to see the ear of an animal and should be ergonomic in order to allow applying an ear tag with a single move of the operator without an unnecessary effort.
4,The arms of the applicator may be parallel at the moment of closure, and the operator should feel the click sound.
5,The needle of the applicator provides the strength required to push the pin of the male part through the ear of the animal and into the female part. And this needle should be produced in stainless steel to exclude any risk of allergy or infection to operator and animal. When applied according to the instructions, the process of tag application has no harmful effect on the animal health.
6,Applicator producers such as A.N.G should supply replacement pins whenever needed
Select Packaging according to purchase quantity.
The A.N.G large electronic ear tag, as all A.N.G electronic ear tags is compatible with all ISO standard readers and guarantees an important reading distance. Moreover, the electronic identification allows to bring the animal identificatio number out, implementing solutions in the field : herd management software,
milking parlor assistance, automatic weighing system, animals sorting automation,automatic animals count, automatic feed distribution…
A.N.G offers you tamperproof, flexible and durable ear tags with different models and colorful alternatives. Besides, A.N.G Ear Tag Company pledges laser-marking whatever you want.